Fun Fact Friday is a meme hosted by Lettora at I’m Booked! If you’d like to join and do your own Fun Fact Friday, just ask! At I’m Booked! Every week we’ll give you five new, fun facts.
This week’s five facts:
1. Only about 15% of the Sahara Desert is covered in sand.
2. A cat's tail contains nearly 10% of all the bones in its body.
3. A giraffe can clean its ears with its 21-inch tongue.
4. A group of twelve or more cows is called a flink.
5. A person can live without food for about a month, but only about a week without water.
If the amount of water in your body is reduced by just 1%, you'll feel thirsty.
If it's reduced by 10%, you'll die.