Fun Fact Friday is a meme hosted by Lettora at I’m Booked! If you’d like to join and do your own Fun Fact Friday, just ask! At I’m Booked! Every week we’ll give you five new, fun facts.
This week’s five facts:
1. Beans increase flatulence
because they carry a type of sugar called "oligosaccharides", which are
hard for bacteria to break down, so they release gas in the process.
2. Birds "see" the earth's magnetic field as spots in their normal vision.
3. The animal in the Firefox logo isn't a Fox. It's a Red Panda.
4. The offspring of a donkey and a zebra is called a "zonkey."
5. Without your pinky finger, you would lose about 50% of your hand strength.