Fun Fact Friday is a meme hosted by Lettora at I’m Booked! If you’d like to join and do your own Fun Fact Friday, just ask! At I’m Booked! Every week we’ll give you five new, fun facts. This week’s five facts:
1. 1 in 10,000 people have their internal organs reversed or "mirrored" from their normal positions.
2. Crying makes you feel better, reduces stress, and may help to keep the body healthy.
3. The Harry Potter series were the most banned books of the century in the U.S.
4. There's a Cereal Cafe in London where you can eat hundreds of different kinds of cereals from around the world.
5. A knork is a combination of a knife and a fork.