Fun Fact Friday is a meme hosted by Lettora at I’m Booked! If you’d like to join and do your own Fun Fact Friday, just ask! At I’m Booked! Every week we’ll give you five new, fun facts. This week’s five facts:
1. The weird bright dots you see floating when you look at the sky are your white blood cells.
2. Almost a third of the world's languages are spoken only in Africa.
3. A koi fish named "Hanako" lived for 225 years.
4. There's an Island in Brazil where civilians are forbidden to go: it has up to 5 snakes per square meter.
5. 1.3 million Earths could fit into the Sun.