Friday, 20 March 2015
Fun Fact Friday (#57)
Fun Fact Friday is a meme hosted by Lettora at I’m Booked! If you’d like to join and do your own Fun Fact Friday, just ask! At I’m Booked! Every week we’ll give you five new, fun facts.
This week’s five facts:
1. New Zealand's Ninety-Mile Beach is only 55 miles long.
2. Over 20% of all calories collectively consumed by humanity are from a single food: rice.
3. A shrimp's heart is in it's head.
4. A crocodile can't stick it's tongue out.
5. The lifespan of a squirrel is about nine years.