Fun Fact Friday is a meme hosted by Lettora at I’m Booked! If you’d like to join and do your own Fun Fact Friday, just ask! At I’m Booked! Every week we’ll give you five new, fun facts.
This week’s five facts:
1. During the average meal, you eat over 90,000 miles of DNA.
2. When you lose weight, most of the fat is breathed out as carbon dioxide, while the rest is excreted as water.
3. Humans have caused 322 animal extinctions over the past 500 years.
4. 90% of text messages are read within 3 minutes of their delivery.
5. The first-ever hot-air-balloon passengers were a sheep, a duck, and a rooster.
Fact #10 Source