Fun Fact Friday is a meme hosted by Lettora at I’m Booked! If you’d like to join and do your own Fun Fact Friday, just ask! At I’m Booked! Every week we’ll give you five new, fun facts.
1. There's a cruise ship named "The World" where residents permanently live as it travels around the globe.
2. "Almost" is the longest word in the English language with all the letters in alphabetical order.
3. The space between your eyebrows is called the "glabella."
4. 11% of the World is left handed.
5. The largest recorded snowflake was 15 inches wide and 8 inches thick.