Fun Fact Friday is a meme hosted by Lettora at I’m Booked! If you’d like to join and do your own Fun Fact Friday, just ask! At I’m Booked! Every week we’ll give you five new, fun facts.
This week’s five facts:
1. The world smallest newspaper is the Portuguese, Terra Nostra. It measures just 18.27mm x 25.35mm and requires a magnifying glass to be read.
2. The largest collection of autographed books is owned by Richard Warren of Lake Forest, California. He has a collection of 2,381 books, all signed by their original authors.
3. James Patterson, creator of Alec Cross, was announced by Hachette Book Group to be the first author to exceed 1 million sales in eBooks.
4. The most translations of one book written by the same author was 70 for the book The Way to Happiness by L. Ron Hubbard.
5. Did you know that Jeff Kinney, writer of the Diary of a Wimpy Kid series, is the designer of the Poptropica website? Crazy stuff.